~exam trauma~

i would say almost everyone hates exam...
The stressness, tensioness, and many other uncomfortable feeling emerge during
this time...
the climax starts on when you are not preparing enough..
haha...
happened to me so~ many times..
the reason i write bout this is just to impress my self..
i just had my supplementary exam..
and thank ALLAH..i succeeded to proceed to 2nd year after bout 8 times sit for exams..
how grateful..

At last..my hard work during supplement classes been paid off..
STILL.....i have much long way to go..

even i flunk alots previously...it never stopped me to keep trying..
everyone must have this passion and be strong....

and believe me..
you wont regret...

ALL THE BEST TO ALL STUDENT
MAY YOU REMEMBER ALLAH ALWAYS....
AND HE WILL NEVER FORGET HIS CREATION

1 comments:

Sakinah Amran said...

azhar kau boleh! heheehe selamat berjaya!